Getting Started with Facebook Dynamic Ads
Are you aware of Dynamic ads? Dynamic ads are the superb opportunity for empowering the marketers that they have the probability of showing the products to the potential customers that they previously looked or added products to your website cart. Before going into other details of how to start with the Facebook Dynamic Ads, let’s briefly explore first about dynamic ads.
What is meant by Dynamic ads?
Dynamic ads were introduced in February in 2015. In an earlier time, dynamic ads were known as dynamic product ads. It is designed for the advertisers, that they can promote their multiple products or the entire product catalog throughout all devices that a customer can use. On the base of the marketing funnel, you can target your certain products to the specific audience.
You have to let Facebook handle it automatically, most related products will deliver to specific audience automatically by the Facebook dynamic ads.
Importance of Facebook Dynamic ads
Facebook dynamic ads used for the automation of digital advertising. By dynamic ads click rate increases and in result revenue increases. Facebook Dynamic Ads are like the remarketing ads that targets the customers based on their past actions on the website of the advertiser.
How Dynamic ads work?
The magic behind the dynamic ads is simple. They pair the ids of the product and the user. In this way, they select the right product from the large catalog and display it to the right person.
What do you need for getting started with FB dynamic ads
You need these three things first before starting with the dynamic ads:
- Facebook Pixel.
- Facebook Page (Business Manager)
- Product Catalog
- Facebook Pixel:
You need the Facebook pixel onto your website or the Facebook SDK into your app. It is very easy to install the simple Facebook pixel, but for tracking the additional information, you need some modification. Additional tracking will help you to target the people at the different purchase funnel. Custom data that is needed to add here are the page, event name, and the required parameter.
- Product Catalog
The product catalog is a file, or it can be a combination of files that consist of all products that you want to advertise. Files that supported are the following such as TSV, CSV, RSS XML, or the ATOM XML. File that has the list of all products that you are going to promote is called the product feed.
The way of creating Product Catalog
- After creating your page (business manager), hover over on the option of business manager, then in setting click on the option of product catalog, then select the option of the add new product catalog option in the upper right corner.
- Then give the name to your product catalog, then choose products that will be your product catalog featured product.
- Then add the people who will work with the campaign of the dynamic ads.
- Now after the creation of the product catalog, create the product feed. Hover over the tab of product feeds, and then click on the option of the add product feed.
- Then fill the descriptive name, then select the currency and the upload type. Then click on the next button upload the product feed, and if needed add the username and the password.
So, in this way you can create Facebook dynamic ads. It is the best way that you can use to deliver to people in the specific states of the sales funnel.
I’d like to offer you a FREE consultation where I’ll walk you through exactly what to do to get your Dynamic Product Ads system implemented.
To book a consultation please check my calendar here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.