According to Statista.com, it stated that the average rate of using social media is 135 minutes per day from the entire world. It is an amazing thing for a marketer; they can use social media as an evaluative path of a shop keeper for conversation.
You know, many customers come to your site to visit your website pages, but they do not take any further action? They poke up different pages of your web site and leave your website without starting any new conversion. But do you know how you can take that customer back to your website and force them to take action that you want to form them?
In this article, I will let you know about retargeting on the social media platform that can play a role in your business marketing. Firstly have a look at retargeting.
What is meant by retargeting?
Retargeting is a form of targeting in which online advertising use to reach those customers who visited your website before and they are in your database as a customer or as a lead. Retargeting work for people who previously visited your website and forcing them to take any action.
How retargeting works?
• A customer who has potentially visited your website but then leave it without converting.
• Then on social media, you create a retargeting campaign to get them back.
• You showed them ads about the product they visited on your site.
• In consequence, you convert a probability customer into an actual customer.
There are two types of the retargeting list based and pixel based. There are different variations of retargeting that used on the social media platform.
Use Social media platform (Facebook) as a Retargeting
You can choose any options from these:
• Contact list:
You can connect to customers on Facebook by using data from your customer contact list or CRM system
• Website Visitors:
You can use Facebook pixel for creating potential customers who have visited your website.
• App users:
People who use your app target them, so they viewed your items again by showing them ads on apps.
In this, you uploaded your all products catalog on Facebook and then started a campaign. You can use it for remembering customers who previously visited your website products or use your apps for seeing your products, but they don’t purchase it, for forcing them to purchase that.
So, you can use it for promoting products of your e-commerce website.
Best retargeting practices:
• To target potential customers include data as much as possible.
• According to format Facebook accepts, separate your data into the different column as per data types.
• In-App Events and the Facebook pixel add the right product ids.
So, you can social media retargeting for your e-commerce website; you can use it for abandoned cart too means if people come to your sites select items to add into the carts but after that without ordering leave your website there then through retargeting you can bring that customer back again.
Getting Started with Facebook Dynamic Ads
Are you aware of Dynamic ads? Dynamic ads are the superb opportunity for empowering the marketers that they have the probability of showing the products to the potential customers that they previously looked or added products to your website cart. Before going into other details of how to start with the Facebook Dynamic Ads, let’s briefly explore first about dynamic ads.
What is meant by Dynamic ads?
Dynamic ads were introduced in February in 2015. In an earlier time, dynamic ads were known as dynamic product ads. It is designed for the advertisers, that they can promote their multiple products or the entire product catalog throughout all devices that a customer can use. On the base of the marketing funnel, you can target your certain products to the specific audience.
You have to let Facebook handle it automatically, most related products will deliver to specific audience automatically by the Facebook dynamic ads.
Importance of Facebook Dynamic ads
Facebook dynamic ads used for the automation of digital advertising. By dynamic ads click rate increases and in result revenue increases. Facebook Dynamic Ads are like the remarketing ads that targets the customers based on their past actions on the website of the advertiser.
How Dynamic ads work?
The magic behind the dynamic ads is simple. They pair the ids of the product and the user. In this way, they select the right product from the large catalog and display it to the right person.
What do you need for getting started with FB dynamic ads
You need these three things first before starting with the dynamic ads:
- Facebook Pixel.
- Facebook Page (Business Manager)
- Product Catalog
- Facebook Pixel:
You need the Facebook pixel onto your website or the Facebook SDK into your app. It is very easy to install the simple Facebook pixel, but for tracking the additional information, you need some modification. Additional tracking will help you to target the people at the different purchase funnel. Custom data that is needed to add here are the page, event name, and the required parameter.
- Product Catalog
The product catalog is a file, or it can be a combination of files that consist of all products that you want to advertise. Files that supported are the following such as TSV, CSV, RSS XML, or the ATOM XML. File that has the list of all products that you are going to promote is called the product feed.
The way of creating Product Catalog
- After creating your page (business manager), hover over on the option of business manager, then in setting click on the option of product catalog, then select the option of the add new product catalog option in the upper right corner.
- Then give the name to your product catalog, then choose products that will be your product catalog featured product.
- Then add the people who will work with the campaign of the dynamic ads.
- Now after the creation of the product catalog, create the product feed. Hover over the tab of product feeds, and then click on the option of the add product feed.
- Then fill the descriptive name, then select the currency and the upload type. Then click on the next button upload the product feed, and if needed add the username and the password.
So, in this way you can create Facebook dynamic ads. It is the best way that you can use to deliver to people in the specific states of the sales funnel.
I’d like to offer you a FREE consultation where I’ll walk you through exactly what to do to get your Dynamic Product Ads system implemented.
To book a consultation please check my calendar here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.